Microsoft Dynamics RMS is a complete POS solution for small and midsize retailers operating everything from a single store to a whole chain. It is comprehensive and scalable for those businesses focusing on significant growth.
It offers advanced functionality such as multidimensional inventory management, customized reporting, advanced purchasing, and receivables management. And Microsoft Dynamics RMS integrates with well-known financial packages you may be using now.
Microsoft Dynamics RMS can be customized for your specific business requirements, providing you with the investment protection of a flexible solution that adapts to meet demanding retail needs.
○ For single stores or multiple independently operated stores
○ Efficiently manage and track inventory within each store
○ Automatically generate POs based on reorder & stock levels
○ View sales and inventory in real-time, modifiable reports
○ Speed checkout with built-in card processing services
○ Manage inventory and customers across multiple stores
○ Manage multiple item dimensions—color, size, and style
○ Assign field-level access to service employees
○ Include cashier accountability by tracking performed tasks
○ Design custom sales promotions
○ Create inventory movement reports
○ Identify best-selling items
○ Upsell and cross-sell your customers
○ Track work orders, quotes, back orders, and layaways
○ Manage customer accounts receivable
○ Manage standard, gift card, assembly and weighed items
○ Train employees in minutes
○ Import items, customers, and suppliers from Microsoft Excel
○ Print labels for items, shelves, customer mailers, and more
○ Integrate sales and inventory information with Quickbooks
○ Track employee hours with time clock
○ Gain insights and make decisions
○ Easily add new lanes and new stores
○ Track customer visits and purchase histories
○ Customize receipts and price labels
○ Reduce out-of-stocks
○ Use flexible pricing structures
○ Tailor marketing to customer preferences
○ Minimize disruptions with a retail management solution designed for rapid installation and ease of use.
○ Work with expert Microsoft Certified Partners to quickly set up and tailor Microsoft Dynamics RMS to meet your specific retail management needs.
○ Enable employees to learn POS procedures in minutes with built-in wizards and an intuitive user interface.
○ Customize data fields to track information you want to see about customers, inventory, and suppliers.
○ Keep costs down now and into the future with support for existing computers and OPOS (OLE for POS)-compatible peripherals.
○ Track and manage inventory using any stock and sales method and inventory types that include standard, serialized, kit, assembly, matrix, lot matrix, voucher, non-inventory, and weighed.
○ Manage complex, multidimensional inventory requirements with easy-to-use matrix forms.
○ Track item movement and supplier histories, quickly generate purchase orders, and add items on the fly.
○ Export purchase orders to Microsoft Office Excel and Microsoft Office Word for easy customization and viewing in a matrix grid format.
○ Customizable POS screen with immediate access to item prices & availability
○ Access customer histories at the POS
○ handle multiple tenders and partial payments at checkout
○ Process returns, back orders, sales quotes, work orders, and layaways
○ Eliminate credit card terminals and phone lines for card processing
○ Help reduce shrinkage with 31 levels of user security features.
○ Target your marketing efforts based on accurate customer data, including preferences and detailed purchase histories.
○ Configure discounts, promotions, and sales
○ Work with flexible pricing structures to offer special pricing to your best customers.
○ Send targeted mailings to selected customers.
○ Display up-sells so that associates can mention them.
○ Collaborate with suppliers to advertise products, promotions, new items, or upcoming events to customers in line with a secondary net display.